We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable online, so please stick to these house rules when interacting with Green Flag.
We reserve the right to remove, report and/or take action in relation to any third-party comments or content on our social media channels that contain any of the following:
- Discrimination of any kind: sexist, ageist, racist, homophobic etc.
- Spam or any kind of advertising content or that contains links to any other website or is posted multiple times.
- Any content which infringes any law.
- Obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful content, or anything that encourages unlawful activity or activity which could endanger the safety of others.
- Any personal details.
- Files which contain viruses, corrupted files, or those that may cause damage to people’s computers.
- Any content that contains any swear words or language that is abusive or which may offend others.
- Any posts that name Green Flag members of staff, without their permission.
- Any content that is primarily aimed to discredit or harass our community members, our company or any other member of the public.
- Any comments that appear to impersonate another person
- Any comments that do not relate to the topic of the blog
All contributions are subject to our standard website terms and conditions and other policies.
And now that’s done; we’re pleased to have you in our online community and we look forward to hearing from you.